Saturday, December 6, 2008

Lil Logi....

Oh, lil Logi!
She got caught 'red-handed' playing with Bubba's formula and is NOT happy about it!
First she is trying to avoid having her picture taken....she knows she's in TROUBLE!
Then she realizes there's nothing she can do about the picture...so she's just mad!
Last, she wants Momma!
Typical!
I was laughing so hard, but trying even harder to keep a straight face!
That formula could NOT have tasted good!
And she had it EVERYWHERE!!!













Lastly, Lil Logi on a walk.
I let her bring Pooh on this one and she's as content as can be!
She LUVS Pooh!

This picture is a classic shot of Logi and her shorts!

She can't really wear pants.....her legs are just too chubs!
I love her in these shorts!













This picture......it says a million things about this cute little girl
The pig tails, her chubby little arm, the constant company of her Pooh, those shorts, her tenny's!
I've never known a little girl to look soooo SCRUMPTOUS!!!
Lil Logan Grace!

No comments: