What with today being New Years Eve....
I figured I should 'buckle down' and get the Christmas pics posted!!
So as to start 2009 off with a CLEAN SLATE!!
Hate leaving things 'undone'!
This is the first picture taken Christmas morning!
We had been so careful (or so we thought) to make sure the girls wouldn't be able to get passed us Christmas morning....yet somehow they managed to do JUST THAT!!
I was laying in bed, and at a ridiculously early hour I could hear 'chatter'....little-girl-chatter that I knew all too well!
Where was it coming from? What time was it? Where were they?
Oh NO, their Christmas gifts!!!!!
I bolted awake and practically gave Chris a heart attack in the process!
When I found the girls they had, somehow, made it to the very front room, passing their gifts and the tree in the process, and were sitting together on Sam's BIG chair!
Somehow they had forgotten what day it was!
Sam heard them 'talking' and came out to sit with them....at least, until he fell asleep again!
This picture was how we found them!
Classic!

The traditional "Christmas morning rush"!!
Ryan seems to be the only one that has a clue what all the excitement is about!
You can see Logan in the foreground and tell she has absolutley NO IDEA whats going on!!!
I love it!
Oh well.....next year she'll be racing Ryan to the tree!
She's not even going to try to 'fake it'....she has NO IDEA WHAT TO THINK!!!
(how cute are these jammies???)
I wanted some in 'big girl' size...no luck!
Yes, I think we have 'officially' entered the Princess stage in these little girls lives!
Dora is still their #1, with Pooh coming in a close second with Logan....
but they love their princess dress up clothes!!
Ryan informed me that next Sunday she was going to wear this EXACT outfit,
minus the jammies
to Church!!
Oh yea, and the shoes with NO socks she says!
More on that...I don't know how I'm going to persuade otherwise!!
She is the CUTEST lil mommy ever! I love watching her take care of her dolly's!
Reminds me of ME.....once upon a time!
Momma luved her babies too....now I've got 3 of the cutest EVER!!!
The very essence of what Logan is!
haha
She's got her baby, in her stroller and is wearing her princess atire.
As much as she luvs her babies,though, she can't forget Pooh, so he's still there too!!
Hanging on for dear life!!
Once she had these Logi 'staples'...she didn't care about anything else!
Literally!
The next present we gave her to open she promptly dropped in her stroller and was more than happy to just 'push' it around!
No desire, whatsoever, to open it!
He had so much fun in all the chaos!
He luved the bows, bright paper, boxes and random 'goodies'!
First Christmas for this lil guy!
And luv, luv LUVED him in these jammies!
Just wanted to squish him to bits!
My pudgy lil candy cane!!

Daddy with his 'mini-me'!!
It's almost spooky!
Bubba is still check'n out his toy...can't seem to figure it out!

Logi got a MY LITTLE PONY baby from Bob and Tina!
She's completly enthralled!
"Yes, Logan, babies come in all types!"
I don't know who took this picture....but it's one of my favorites!

Bubba got 'banished' to the doggy bed while Momma was cook'n
and Ryan came to keep him company!
These two have a cute lil relationship! It's really fun to watch!
And Ryan is such a good big sister!

Goof'n off in the kitchen!
Me, Sam, and my lil shadow, Logan!
I wish I could remember what we were laughing so hard about!
Because it definantly wasn't the fact that I was being forced to 'touch' greenbeans again!
We had a fabulous Christmas dinner cooked by Nikka and had Bob, Tina and Trae over for the feast!
It was such a fun Christmas!
First one in Texas!


Daddy with his 'mini-me'!!
It's almost spooky!
Bubba is still check'n out his toy...can't seem to figure it out!

Logi got a MY LITTLE PONY baby from Bob and Tina!
She's completly enthralled!
"Yes, Logan, babies come in all types!"
I don't know who took this picture....but it's one of my favorites!

Bubba got 'banished' to the doggy bed while Momma was cook'n
and Ryan came to keep him company!
These two have a cute lil relationship! It's really fun to watch!
And Ryan is such a good big sister!

Goof'n off in the kitchen!
Me, Sam, and my lil shadow, Logan!
I wish I could remember what we were laughing so hard about!
Because it definantly wasn't the fact that I was being forced to 'touch' greenbeans again!
We had a fabulous Christmas dinner cooked by Nikka and had Bob, Tina and Trae over for the feast!
It was such a fun Christmas!
First one in Texas!








No comments:
Post a Comment