So it's Fall time and in Austin, TX that means the most beautiful weather and lots and LOTS of walks! We live in a neighborhood community called 'Tahitian Village' and it stands out from the rest of it's Texas surroundings by the fact that once you drive into it you feel like your suddenly up high in the mountains and surrounded by lots and lots of pine trees and mountain beauty.It's absolutely gorgeous! It is kind of a phenomenon in that it really does seem like these pine trees were just plopped down in the middle of this area....because you don't find them anywhere else. One side of this neighborhood is the Colorado River and the beautiful golf course that runs along side it. The other side would be the 'out' that sends you into town with a State park and another golf course on that side. I believe the whole neighborhood is 3 miles by 3 miles square! Gorgeous, gorgeous place and the setting for our daily walks!
So this afternoon I took the three munchkins for a walk. Ryan and Logan amble along finding sticks and picking up rocks, and I push Bubba in a stroller. On this particular day, and for no particular reason, Logan decided that she didn't want to walk anymore! So I pick her up and continue on, pushing the stroller with my other hand.
Then.....Ryan says she's tired! She wants me to hold her too! She wasn't really, but thought she'd go along with Logan and see if she could hitch a ride. I explain that I only have 2 hands...and that's when she says, "Mom, you need THREE hands.....cuz we are THREE kids". I laughed so hard!
This picture is Ryan and Logan munching on an apple and patiently waiting for Daddy~ This is the best time of day for them! Naps are done, they have a snack, go on a walk, come home and wait for Daddy! Then the fun really begins in our house!

1 comment:
You are now outnumbered!! It looks so beautiful there.
Post a Comment