Sunday, October 26, 2008

Binge Blogger

Ok, I believe I am what one of my mission comps would call a 'Binge Blogger'! ha ha I had no idea it had been so long...I'm trying to refamiliarize myself with the whole blogging website all over again! I shouldn't let it go this long!

Part of my excuse is that I had fallen prey to reading the 'Twilight' series books! All 4 of them! My poor husband and children! The books were fantastic and the story incredible, as I was informed over and over and OVER again that they would be! (Who would have thought a vampire love story would be so enthralling???) It seems that ALL my friends had read them, and at every gathering and playdate would gush...so I gave in! Also because the movie is coming out in November, so I guess you could say I was doing my 'homework'! Yea, that's a good excuse! I was researching!

But I'm back on track! I finished the books tonight and realize now more than ever why I don't read for leisure with a 4 year old, 22 month old and a 7 month old! Sheesh! Too much went neglected!

Halloween is a week away, I've got costumes to finalize and party plans to make! Chris and I are thinking that we will be dressing up something along the lines of Cleopatra and Ceasar.....or just something in 'sheets'! ha ha! Ryan changes her mind on a daily basis, but the one we hear the most is "ladybug"....which means that (according to her) Logan will be a bumble bee and Phoenix (brace yourselves)....a fly! Yea...not sure about that one! Her other ideas have been Cinderella (w/ Logan as SnowWhite), a horse, dog, mermaid, and mummy! But we're gonna go with lady bug! Whew, I can do a lady bug!

Logan is excited and goes around telling anyone who will listen, "I'ma bea BEE".

To save Bubba from his sister's vision of him as a 'fly'....he's gonna be a little skeleton! I found a onsie with skeleton bones on it and got him a black beenie and black pants and some orange pumpkin socks! (those were actually a gift, so we gotta put them to good use).

The weather here in Austin is gorgeous this time of year and is going to make Halloween a very comfortable affair for the little ones! I won't have to worry that they'll be warm enough in their costumes! It's a lovely 80 degrees during the day and nice and cool at night!

Well, I have a lot to catch you up on, I should get to it! Enjoy!

No comments: