Oh my goodness
I love these guys!!!
My Easter Peeps
Ready for church and all hopped up on candy!
Dressing
these Nuggets is one of my
favorite things to do!!
I can't express how much
I love it!
I'm just glad they still let me do it!
So much fun!!
The boys didn't quite turn out like I planned!
The boys didn't quite turn out like I planned!
I wanted them in different
pastel colors,
Bubba in light blue,
Fox in light green,
and
Sai in a soft yellow!
Bubba was going to wear a
vest and tie,
Fox a pair of green
suspenders,
and
Sai a cute
bow tie.
I ordered all the stuff off of a flower girl website
but when it arrived everything was the
wrong color
or shade!
I was pretty bummed.
So I just pulled out their purple shirts from
last year!
Ah well......



No comments:
Post a Comment