Instead of bringing cupcakes to
Bubba's preschool
(not allowed)
I was told I could come to class
I was told I could come to class
and "make" the cupcakes!
Interesting....
So that is exactly what we did!
Interesting....
So that is exactly what we did!
Bubba and a handful of classmates
at the ready!
Note:
Bubba's less-than-enthusiastic expression,
he wasn't to happy about sharing Mom with his classmates!
A slightly chaotic measuring method.
Lots of helpers...
Everyone needed a turn.
Everyone wanted to stir.
Fox has a go!
I can't even express the level of
crazy preschool chaos
we were dealing with!
But it was
worth it.
Bubba felt super special
and the kids loved the cupcakes!
Sai found the
'water station'!
Heaven!!!!
Foxy too!
Fox eventually moved on to the
sandbox and dinosaurs!!
I would have taken pictures of the
final product
but it should be no secret that they
didn't turn out!
We used food color to color them
green.
And did the same to the frosting.
Bubba requested
"Hulk cupcakes".
Something happened to the icing that turned it completely watery and runny!
It was a mess!!
The kids didn't care and thought it was great!
It was a mess!!
The kids didn't care and thought it was great!
Dyed green cupcakes with liquid purple icing melting all over them
look anything but appetizing!
Ah well.......
We came, we made, we left!!









No comments:
Post a Comment