Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Mani ~ Pedis

Logan's favorite thing is to give 
manicures and pedicures 
whenever I'm sitting in one place long enough for her 
to get her hands on me.

She does the works!

Not just slapp'n on polish here.
We're talking, 
file, (eeesh) buff, (ouch) cuticles (double ouch), file some more!
Loves the file!
Then some very liberally applied polish in a 
range of hews!

Look at this face!
She's ready to go!
Got her whole lil station all set up!


She has gotten better at her 
application.
She used to use more of a
'swirl technique'
That usually meant I was covered from 
the first knuckle down.
Way fun. Super cute.


What I love, 
and most of my friends find hilarious,
 is her use of color.
Lots and lots of color!
I haven't quite caught her 
vision.......


Con....cen....trate!


New day.
New manicure!

When I'm found on the floor like this
it has become code for 
Fox to climb aboard and 
Logan to ask if she can brush my hair.
(Another Logi specialty)

Then comes the mani/pedi and I'm usually stuck here for at least 
30-45 minutes.


I love my lil Logi-bear and all her sweet manicures!
Funny girl.


No comments: