I love this picture of the kids because it so
perfectly captures
each of their personalities.
Bubba is usually teasing.
Ryan is most likely the target or trying to get
everyone under control.
Logan sees nothing but the camera and is ready at a moments notice.
Pictures Amy took before leaving for Africa.
After staying with us for a month
she was on her way to Ghana and then home to Arizona.
She wouldn't see the Nuggets again until Fall.
Batman.
with Mommy's shoes.
I told him he needed shoes on......he thought this would do.
He's trying to show me a bug!
Demonstrating the
'simultaneous-double-Nugget-drinking-hold'
my personal favorite!
(Don't grow up.....please stay little!)
In the laundry basket and pretty durn happy about it.
He was fresh out the bath
and I didn't know where to put him
while I looked for jammies????
I couldn't resist!
He taunts me with this noggin!
"Your a good man
Charlie Brown."
While Momma folds laundry
this is what these two like to do with the baskets!
Don't really have an explanation for this.
Somehow he escaped sans clothing.....
and
was able to procure the use of a
working hose!
Discovering
mud!
And more mud.....
Again, a classic shot of the Nuggets in play.
Phoenix in the middle of a
quirky project.
Butterfly cage, butterfly net and umbrella hat.....
all relevant parts to his plan.
Logan.....ever camera-ready.
Foxy found a gun!
Just happy to be
along for the 'ride'.
Amy took Ryan to get ice cream on campus.
Off they go.....
Ryan's always wanted a
big sister!
And Amy's always wanted a
little sister!
Pretty sure I never actually gave him a slice......
yet he kept ending up with multiple crusts!
And pretty happy about it!
(I found out later Bubba was slipping him his 'pizza handles')
Smores!
(with Darius in the back)
Rainy spring day = painting for the Nugs.
Clearly they are thrilled about it.
Busy lil bees.....
I was leaving for the gym one night when I looked over and noticed this
monstrosity.
Clearly Fox and Mamma have very different ideas when it comes to
garden design.
He took every single rock from a beautiful rock border we had
and dumped them on top of my
beautiful blooming tulips!!
First time ever I've been able to grow tulips and he killed them.
First time ever I've been able to grow tulips and he killed them.
Killed them all!
One of three
"tulip tombs".







.jpg)

















No comments:
Post a Comment