Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy Birthday Logi!

Logan turned 5!

I have to start this post with a
small disclaimer.
On our trip to California I broke my camera
slamming it in the trunk of a car.
All the pictures I've posted from that trip have been a
combination of pictures from
Jay and Liz's camera,
Bernie and Marah's camera,
my video camera,
phone,
and
Blackberry tablet.

It's been a mess!
Some have taken better pictures than others and
these (sadly) are not some of them!
I think this post is a combo of video camera and phone!
My apologies!
The problem has since been rectified
and I am now the proud owner of a new camera,
but not fast enough to do anything about
Logan's birthday pics!

Anyhoooo,
Opening presents!!

Princess 'flippers'!



Fox felt the need to supervise.....closely!


Princess bubble bath!



Baby 'stuff'!
Lots of it too!


All things
Princess!!

When I would ask Logan what she wanted for her birthday
her answer was always the same.

"I want a TIARA."
"And gloves up to "here".
(pointing to her elbows)

Princess Logi!!
Surrounded with her Princess Barbies!
(every single one)

Confetti cake
special ordered!



One of my favorite shots of all time!!
Make a wish!!

Our baby girl is five!
I can't believe it!

Happy Birthday Logi-licous!!

No comments: