I consider this a
'family milestone'.
Fox is now old/big enough to
hold his own
in the
bathtub with his siblings.
It now makes sense for me to
bath
the he-munchkins
and then
the she-munchkins.
This was the
very 1st
brother bath.
So cute.
Bubba was the most excited!!


Pink buns!
No one likes to be the first
one out!
Aside from the cute, chubby, dimply buns in this picture,I am loving that Fox has held onto his
dark hair.
Usually, by now, my kids have turned into
complete
toe-heads!
How we get ready in the morning!
It's easier to plop him in the sink and let him "organize" my make-up bag.
So far so good.....
he hasn't figured out how to
turn the water on
yet!
1 comment:
HA HA! I love the bath pictures. :) I can't WAIT to witness all these things in person. ;)
Post a Comment