Ryan has been begging for a pair of rollerskates.
Which I think is funny....
seems how she's never rollerskated before.
We don't even live somewhere where she could rollerskate.
ie.
a neighborhood with sidewalks,
a somewhat smooth paved road near our home,
even a not-so-smooth paved road near our home.
We live in the country!
She doesn't get it!
She finally got her chance
and it was
so much fun!
One of the cute YW in our ward
had her birthday party at the local
rollerskating rink.
I brought the two
she-munchkins.
We had a 50% success rate that night.
Ryan had a blast.
Logan not so much.
Logi found she had more fun just
running around
the rink.
Something about the wide open space,
the smooth surface,
colorful, swirly, lights.
'Nuf said.
I started out the night in skates.
Talk about a
'blast to the past'
But when your standing on
4 tiny wheels
and trying to steady a small human
standing on 4 tiny wheels.....
it's a
recipe for disaster
in the form of multiple bruises,
pulled muscles,
and possible broken bones.
Thank goodness.
dedicated
they were to helping Ryan learn!!






No comments:
Post a Comment