My lil 'Turkey Baby'
turned 6 this year!!
I can't believe it!!
They weren't lying when they said it goes by
in the
'blink of an eye'!
I'm not ready! I'm not ready!
Stay little forever!!
To start the festivities,
we got invited to a Thanksgiving performance
and Turkey Lunch at school!
Ryan.....as an Indian
(if only they knew how close to the truth that was)
Inseparable.
If you ask me,
I think it's because he bears a
certain resemblance
and some
uncanny similarities
to her
1st BFF.....
and
favorite cousin,
Aiden!
You be the judge!!
but you see
my point!!
Our old house in California!!
Logan,
thrilled as all get out
to have this experience with her big sister.
Ryan,
not so much.
Grandma and Ryan went to pick out the cake!
She saw the fat diamond ring....
and had to have it!
I don't know why I didn't mention it.....
or take any pictures,
But we had a packed house!
The Goldsteins came for Birthday dinner along with the missionaries.
I lured them in with promises of yummy food and lots of cake!
I didn't mention they were my 'guinea pigs' for the night!
Four days before Thanksgiving
and I was practicing my 1st ever turkey...
I needed a crowd!
Raymond's birthday was the day after Ryan's
so we had
two birfday cakes
And more food than you could shake a stick at!
princess dress.

And every princess needs her
jewels.

And every princess needs her
jewels.
She saw this jewelery at Walgreens of all places.
Months ago.
She wouldn't stop talking about them.
And even made Daddy take her back to show him.
Then she tried to 'hide' them.
(I don't know who teaches her this stuff)
Really.
Daddy came thru for his little girl
and it was the
'icing on the cake'!
As part of her birthday,
the next day,
she got to bring
cupcakes
and a special
'show 'n tell'.
She brought Claude!
Claude was a hit!












2 comments:
I can't believe how big she is. I can't believe that all was 6 years ago. Happy Birthday Ryan!!!!
Awww little RyRy is all grown up...tears... Happy Birthday, we miss you! Renee, Timur & Tanner
Post a Comment