I think it's been a good month since I posted last!
So long, in fact, that I almost couldn't remember my sign in.........WO!
Lots has happened.
I plan on blogging it all.
But I've been sooooooooo busy!!
We just had our girls camp out here in Austin
and that has consumed a large portion of my life these last couple months.
Then the regular callings.....teaching in RS and YW personal progress.
Oh yea, and I'm a mommy to the
3 cutest kids alive!
But now that I'm back....I'm playing 'catch-up'!
Unfortunatly blogging is a little further down
on this ridiculous 'to do' list I've been carrying around!
Things to look forward to:
Jay-boy comes to visit!
9 years with the hubb-ster!
4th of July Texas-style!
Girls Camp....NOT!!
I banned all pictures and paparazi that week!
A full week camping in triple digit heat smack dab in the middle of Texas...nuff said!
Anywhoo,
stay tuned....
I've recieved some of the sweetest messages
from concerned friends....wondering if I was OK!
Yup!
Just busy!
PS -
We did get in an accident the day Jay arrived!
Rear-ended at a red light!
It was fabulous!
That hot mess has only added to the chaos.
But the car is supposed to be done tomorrow!
'Yay' for insurance!!

1 comment:
I bet the 4th of July Texas style is a wonder to behold! Oh man lucky you get to hang out with Jay...I want to hang out with Jay. Well anyway, welcome back to the blog world!
Post a Comment