I love it.
My favorite part, though, is when it first comes on......
The beginning credits run with the 'Tomorrow-Tomorrow' song playing.
Logan's favorite part.
She runs to the TV and stands on the side with her ear up to the speakers!
(How she figured out that's where the speakers are is beyond me???)
But there she stands belting out the words the best she knows how!
In the car it's the same thing....
Everywhere we go,
Logan is in her car seat singing,
"Tomorrow, tomorrow...I luv ya, tomorrow
Tomorrow, tomorrow....I luv ya, tomorrow
Tomorrow, tomorrow....
You get the picture!
Over and over and OVER!!
Then she'll say,
"Mom, sing....Tomorrow, tomorrow"
and I somehow I've been recruited!
Yesterday we went to a graduation party
with a professional karaoke system all set up.
Everyone was participating.... lil kids, big kids, grandmas and grandpas.
It was a lot of fun!
Someone saw Logan and said,
"I think that little girl wants to sing"
???????
Next thing she knew...and I saw...
she was front and center holding the microphone!
Oh my!
They asked me what she would sing and I mentioned Annie.
Find the "Tomorrow song"....maybe she'll sing that one!
Maybe....
Potty-training update
Logan was beyond ready!
Holding her 'treat jar'.
Definitely not the petite lil pixie Ryan is.....
but adorable just the same!
No matter what she's doing...or how hard she's playing
the hand never leaves
???????







1 comment:
Cute post Paula! I'm getting ready to start potty training with Whitney... any suggestions? I can't even remember doing it with the boys. I think I blocked it out.
Post a Comment