Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Birthday Dinners

We've started implementing a new tradition at our house.
And we know how Mama loves her traditions!
This one dates back to when I was a little girl 
and my parents would take my siblings and I out for a
Birthday Dinner.
It was always special.
Just you with Mom and Dad.

We got to pick the restaurant,
eat what we wanted 
and it was always something to look forward too.
I'm not sure why it took me this long to start doing it with my own kids.
But here we go......

We're a little behind.
Being that's it's May and Bubba is just getting his!
Ryan went a few weeks back and I'm mad that I didn't get any pictures!!
Sheeeesh! 

It would have been Logan's turn this night, 
but she wasn't feeling good and wanted Bubba to go instead.
So we still have Logan to do and THEN.......
 we're all caught up! 

It's a lot of fun having this 
one-on-one time!
Being with Ryan alone at a restaurant was so much fun.
Knowing they have Mom and Dad to themselves
 brings out funny parts of their little personalities.
I love it!


Heading out!
Daddy and his mini-me!


We went to Sea Dogs and we ate close to the 
game section.
Bubba was in heaven playing 'old school' video games!


Then a little pool.


When I asked Bubba what his favorite part of the dinner was
he said 
"the big giant knife".

Part of each place setting had a giant steak knife included
and he was pretty impressed.
He hasn't stopped talking about it.

Happy to celebrate 4 years with our Bubba!




No comments: