Monday, February 27, 2012

G. D. O.

I took these cute lil Nuggets on a
'Mommy date'
or
G.irls D.ay O.out!

I can't tell you how blessed I feel
that these sweet spirits call me
"Mom"!

I have the two most
amazing daughters
a Momma could ever want!


First stop.
Mani/pedis!


Part of the fun was watching them experience their first
pedicure!
Logan's still a little unsure.....
She couldn't get over the water changing colors,
or the bubbles!

Living it up!
Ryan soaked up the whole experience.!

Manicures!
Again, Logan is a teensy bit confused!
She loves having her nails painted....but this was so over the top!

After the mani/pedis we stopped for
lunch.
Didn't even think to get a picture.
It was so fun to sit and listen to my girls.

They loved having my
undivided attention.
Without three (baby) brothers to hog most of
Momma's time!

Final stop.
Hair cuts!

Logan was long overdue and got close to 8 inches chopped.
You can see Ryan in the back getting hers washed!

Ryan got a cute bob!
I've never seen a little girl look so cute in a
bouncy little bob!

We had so much fun on our
G. D. O.
I can't wait to do it again!


Bubba and Daddy
had some
"guy time".
This was the only picture snapped.
But you can see the
total excitement
in Phoenix's face!

They went to lunch and a matinee movie
'"Journey 2: The Mysterious Island'
3D

Bubba's favorite part?
Driving in Daddy's "new" car!!

No comments: