The absolute best toy I've
never
had to buy!!
On our way to a friends house
a nice little
grandma-sort
was hammering in a
"FREE" sign
next to this
car.
One quick
'U-yeee'
later and the
Cozy Coupe
was ours!!!
I had
no idea
what a hit it would be!!
Bubba and Fox.
Safety first.

I'm pretty sure the
rope
didn't come with it....
but it's the
perfect
addition.




Rear view shot.
I can't help but laugh every time I see one of the kids
"drive by"

Maybe a little
too cozy?
Fox isn't a fan.

Hard to believe,
but the kids like to
pull
as much as they like to
ride.
Ry-ry and Logi.

Again,
awesome rear view shot.

Bubba's new accessory.
Yes,
fairy wings.
But their black, so it's cool.

Not sure why their acting like their
afraid
to step on the grass?????
And yes,
Fox is holding the grill spatula.
They look like their getting ready for
battle.

I love these lil nuggets!!!
Never a
dull moment.
Every night I find myself
thanking
my
Heavenly Father
for another day spent
as their
Mommy!
I love
exploring their world.

1 comment:
I always enjoy your posts Paula. Looks like a winner and the price was right too!
Scott
Post a Comment