Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Strawberries

It's
strawberry picking season
in Maine!!


Yum, yum, yum!!


I took
Lil Norts
one, two, and three
to a local
strawberry field!!

I love the
aprons.
I had no part in any of that!

Logi felt she needed an apron.
Ryan agreed.
Bubba just went along with the masses.

These three
apron-wearing
nuggets
were quite a hit!

It did help keep the
red juice
off their clothes!!


This lil farmer
ate his weight in
strawberries!

Inspecting.
Searching.

Proud!

Bubba's not sure which way to go
and
Logi found exactly what she's looking for.


He had
never
seen so many
strawberries!!


Loving the aprons!!


Still eating.....

For every three strawberries I put in
Bubba
would eat at least one!

It was a race!

Heading home!!

(still munching!)

Love my
lil
nuggets!


Next year
Fox will join us!


And there you have
strawberry picking in Maine!

I love our new home!

We gave strawberries to neighbors,
made smoothies,
ate them sliced with sugar,
topped with whip cream,
and had
strawberry shortcake for dessert!!

I've still got
two bags
in my freezer!!!


No comments: