Sunday, November 21, 2010

Uncle Boneyard's Graduation

Over the Veteran's Day Holiday weekend
I traveled with the
lil Norts
up to
Ft. Sill, Oklahoma
for my littlest brothers
Graduation from Basic Training!!
The last time Bernie had seen any of the munchkins
Bubba was only 3 months old!



Surprising Uncle Bernie!

The girls were awe struck watching Grandma
"turn into an Indian"
right before their very eyes!



The crew.

Waiting for our soldier at Graduation.

Bubs......
making the moves
on Aunt Marah.
He's sly, this one.




Watching the band!!
Every few minutes it would strike up a song.
The boys loved it!
These two are gonna be
trouble.
I can already see it!


In formation.



After the ceremony.






We were so proud of Uncle Bernie.




Our last super.
Celebration Dinner.


Having fun with Aunt Marah.







Ah, newlyweds!!!
A whirlwind trip,
but I was so glad we were able to
spend time
with
Grandma, Uncle Bernie and his new wife Marah!!
Congratulations Bernie!!
We are so proud of you!

1 comment:

Audrey Noya said...

Awww.....these pictures got my eyes all watery. :) I'm glad you guys were able to go surprise Bernie. That must have been SO nice for him! :)