It was that time of year again!
And every year I think we move
further along the spectrum of
'punkin-carving-parent-required-participation'.
You know,
in the beginning
it's more us doing it for the kids
and eventually
it turns into something they can start doing
on their own
with our supervision.
Yea,
we're not quite there yet.
Logi scoop'n guts!
(and the remnants of a blue ring pop on his lips)
(She doesn't quite understand the whole
"boys are allowed to take their shirts off....girls, not so much")
This year, too,
the kids were having too much fun with the
punkin guts!!
Didn't care at all about carving their punkins.
Didn't care at all about carving their punkins.
Just play'n with the guts.
Bubba's so proud of
Mom's work.
Good think I love carving punkins!!

She insisted we take a picture
of her with her punkin!
What a ham!

Bubba too.

She insisted we take a picture
of her with her punkin!
What a ham!

Bubba too.
and the slippery, slimy, mess it became.
We had to mop.
The kids got a bath.
and
Mom and Dad have
another year
of carving behind us.
Next year
Fox will spice up the festivities
and
I can hardly wait!







1 comment:
I love carving pumpkins. : ) I will have to show you pictures of the ones Jeremy and I carved this year. I took them to my class on Halloween, and my kids loved them!
Post a Comment