Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Finally.....lil Nort #4!!


Fox Daniel Norton

Fox, because we liked it
and
Daniel, in memory of my little brother.
Born:
April 6, 2010
@
3:40 pm
9 lbs. ~ 21 inches

Here's the lil man right now!

This one is all 'Sanders'!!

The 'Norton' babies are of a
slightly 'paler' persuasion
with smaller, (much smaller) heads
and
bald as cue balls!!




Little Fox wasn't in any hurry to make his appearance into this world!!
His due date was April 1st
but he decided he needed an extra 5 or 6 days!


Either way.....
we're just glad to have him!!




I know, as his mama, I'm slightly biased!
But I think he's one of the 4 cutest kids I've ever seen!


Here is one
Proud Papa Norton!



For those who didn't know.....
we had no idea
what we were having prior to the actual birth!!!

And I must say,
that was quite an experience!!

I had felt all along it was a
boy!
Daddy wasn't so sure!
So when the lil guy came out....
Daddy shed a tiny tear!!


The whole experience was amazing!!



This is a look of elation!!

Not just that it was over.....
but that it was so much easier this time around!
I had been really diligent about working out
and kept myself in pretty decent
'pregnancy' shape!
It made all the difference!
Three pushes
and this guy was out!!
Piece of cake!!

hahahaha



Meeting the fam!
I think this was quite a rude awakening for the lil guy!
For at least 12 hours he thought he was an
only child.
Then, reality came to visit.....
it was mayhem!



Bubba
already love'n on his
little brother!
We need to teach this one about
'gentle' loves!
Meeting his two
lil mommies!



Logan,
has already become quite the
expert diaper changer!
And
Ryan,
keeps asking if she's
big enough
to hold him while she's
standing up!
Ummmmmmmm





Check'n out Daddy!


I have to comment on the

cheeks!
The doctor was joking that after the 1st push.....
his cheeks got 'hung up'!!
The boy's got some champions on him!!




Leaving the hospital!

Who knew 2 days could do this much damage!?!
I hate this picture......
but included it because the kids look cute!!

Can you say
'water retention'??

sheesh!


Or, 'water retention' with a black eye!?

What the junk?
Again, the family looks adorable....
so I'll
'take one for the team'!!
Is it just me,
or is there a slight
color division???
Fox and I are definitely
the minorities here.....
amongst all the blondies!!






Adjusting to life as the

littlest
of the
lil Norts!!!


11 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad everything went well! We have been dying to hear everything, and were starting to think something went wrong. Congratulations, he's so cute!

Becky said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is so awesome Paula! Perfect, 2 boys, 2 girls. Love him. Obviously I love chubby cheeks when you take a look at Ella!

Jes said...

congrats Paula! He is gorgeous, just like all the others!!!! It took me until #4 to get one with my coloring too! =)

Janice said...

FINALLY. I have been checking daily for word on you and the baby. I almost called your mom to hear any news. Congratulations my dear friend. You are gorgeous, the baby is beautiful and your family looks so happy. I'm thrilled you had another boy. Wasn't that moment when he was born so magical when you found out his gender? Oh, I'm so happy today. This post definitely made my day! I wish I was there with you to hold and love on Fox. Cool name by the way. Lots of love to you and your family. Job well done. YAY!!!!

Jen V said...

Congrats Norton family!! That is so touching that you named him after Dan - esp b/c like you said - Fox is def a Sanders:)
XOXO

Kylene said...

Congratulations, Paula! Your family is so cute! Fox looks like a little angel! You must feel very blessed! Miss you guys!!

Nazikoglu Family said...

CONGRATS!!! I love the name FOX! I bet Timur you guys were having a boy, he bet a girl; I win. You guys are so lucky he is so adorable but hey so are your other 3 so he's just adding to the cute factor of the Norton Clan. Love you guys!

Scott and Tobi said...

Well it is about time!!!! I could hardly stand not knowing what was going on. Another boy, that is wonderful. Give Fox a hug and kiss from Great Aunt Tobi

PS You look wonderful.

The Olsen Family said...

Yay! Congratulations Paula! He is so adorable and I'm glad that you finally used a couple of your genes this time. You definitely deserve to have one look like you. You look absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations again~ That is so freaking exciting!!!

Christine Segura said...

I am so happy for you! Two boys and two girls is the way to go!!!! Awesome! Hope all is well with you guys!

Audrey Noya said...

Congratulations Paula, he is beautiful. : ) I can't wait to meet him in person!! :)