Ok, ok....
so he doesn't look
too ashamed
here!!
Here he looks downright happy
to be sport'n his
newly acquired
dish-towel-diaper!!
I don't know how it happened!?!?
This
'resorting to a dish towel'
dilemma
I found myself in.
I'm so careful.
Really!
At any given time I've got diapers in the
glove compartment,
purse,
under a seat....
you get the picture.
But here I was,
visiting some friends,
when I smell the unmentionable!
I had
wipes
up the wazoo....
but not a diaper to speak of!
I still had one stop to make on my way home
and I didn't think Bubs
going 'commando'
was going to be the best idea for this particular scenario.
My good friend, Jeanie,
graciously offered some dish towels!
Climbing into his car seat!
He didn't seem to mind!
still
didn't seem to mind!
I, however, was trying to
keep the towel
coming out of his pants
somewhat hidden!
I'm sure a few curious onlookers were wondering!
After
running amok
all thru the store,
it was
more or less
just two dish towels
stuffed down his pants
and
held there by safety pins!
Mmmmmm,
comfy!
Sorry Bubs!
Won't happen again!




1 comment:
Paula that is hilarious! Thanks for the idea....now I know what to do when I run out of diapers. :-)Nicole M
Post a Comment