Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Schlitterbahn!!

At the end of the summer
some fantastic friends of ours gave us
free tickets
to
Schlitterbahn.
Since we've moved to Texas
I've been curious about this place called
Schlitterbahn.
It's a gi-normous water park,
(you literally have to take a schuttle bus from one end to the other)
it's ranked in the top 10 for the country,
and, well,
pretty darn cool.
Not to mention.....
it's called
Schlitterbahn!
(Cool name)

Schlitterbahn.

We decided to celebrate

Daddy's birthday

this year

with a trip to

Schlitterbahn!

We swapped Bubba out for one of our favorite babysitters....

and the 5 of us set out for

Schlitterbahn.

Daddy and his two biggest fans!


Look at them just bobb'n away!
Ashley and I were either eating
(we brought enough to feed an army)
or Chris would send us off to go on some
big-kid
rides!
We only ventured once or twice.
There were hardly any height requirements,
no lines,
and so much more fun
when the 5 us of would caravan down together.




The fam.....
minus one Bubba!

Next year dude!

We promise!




This is what made the rides so great!
Logi's can't fall thru the bottom.
Always a plus,
I say!



Girl talk!
I love these next 3 pics!
Watching them made me laugh.
No commentary needed.





Head'n home.


Both of them were trying to be such
big helpers.



Can't wait to go back next year!
We'll have Bubs
and
I won't be
preggers!!
Oh yea, did I mention that part?
Luckily it hindered none of the experience,
though I'm sure I would look better in a swim suit
minus the
bump!

No comments: